Kat relaxing on the couch24-hour stomach flu : That was what came over all three of us last week.
First it was Kat, who started throwing up early Saturday morning, and could not keep anything down at all. A call to her doctor confirmed that it was a stomach flu and should only be for a day, but if there was any purging it would be for a couple of days. Oh No! I was busy on a project and hubby was to fly out to Philly for a couple of days.
Thankfully, it was only that day. No purgin.
But... hubby and I both caught it. The vomitting started early Monday morning, and hubby was flying out that day. We both felt yucky. He still took his flight, whilst I sent Kat to school and then went to work, but had to leave early just because I felt so bad...
Also thankfully only 24 hours.
Anyway, that over, Kat has caught pink eye from school! a.k.a conjunctivitis
Several kids from school got it too..
So here I am at home on Monday and Tuesday to take care of her. She feels fine except for the red eye, green stuff around her eye and some swelling. But that is gone now because of the eye drops she gets but absolutely hates. I can't stress how much she dislikes them.
But she will be back to school tomorrow. I'm not sure how the teachers are going to get her to take her eye drops. I have a meeting tomorrow so I have to go to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment