Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!

One of a few photos that we took last night. I haven't downloaded the rest from the camera yet!

We had such a great time trick-a-treating this year. Kathryn recycles her outfit she wore when she was 4 (the horror!) which was a 50s rock and roll girl. While Chloe was a fairy princess, equipped with a purple tutu, fairy wings and a wand. And of course and orange pumpkin t-shirt :)

Aiden, my little man, decides he wanted to be Bumblee from the movie Transformers. He was so cute! I was quite amazed he kept on the hat and the gloves the whole night.

I pushed the 2 little ones around our neighborhood while hubby went odd with Kat and her friend. It was my workout of the week. No, maybe the month. LOL!

The kids' buckets were brimming with candy. And they were utterly satisfied. They asked me to go home because they were done! And when we got home, grandpa and grandma told us that we had run out of candy.

What a night!

1 comment:

Siew Gin Mills said...

They do look satisfied!! :)