Saturday, October 27, 2012

Back to blogging!

Hello friends!

I am finally back on the blogging wagon. Thanks Siew Gin for the kick in the butt on this. I am rededicating myself to this blog and also to other aspects of my life.

One goal of mine is to only watch 1 tv show or movie a day, and to not surf the internet on my phone any more. And if you if you know me well, you know how much of a tv/Internet junkie I am.

Seriously.... I will probably get grouchy and have withdrawal systems. Sorry Hun!

I am also a habitual procrastinator. I realized that it is probably because I can be a perfectionist in things. So when things come up that I know I cannot do it perfectly, I rather not do it and push it out as far back as I can. But it is a very bad habit.

I'll end this with a quote I heard recently that really resonated with me:

"If you think of time as your life (which is true), would you feel differently when asked 'Why are you wasting your life doing some things?'"

Time = Life

That puts things into perspective, right?

1 comment: