When I was little, I could not wait to go somewhere far away from my parents. I love to explore, and I still do like to travel.
So when I overheard that the higher you hold you chopsticks, the further away from home you will be/travel, you bet I tried holding my chopsticks as high as I possibly could!
There might be some truth to the old wives’ tale though, because I am literally half a world away from my parents now.
Anyways, as I was driving Kat to camp, she suddenly said this:
“Mommy, I don’t like college”
“Why not?”
“Because I will be away from you for 4 whole years. That is way too long!!”
And it was so sweet to hear her reason (and not something else).
We shall see if she still feels this way in a year or two J
2 comments:
I don't know about you, but it's strange seeing how they are turning into "real" girls...if you know what I mean. They are not babies and children anymore. Strange for me...
girls are so sweet.. :)
Post a Comment