Thursday, July 12, 2012

Girl Scout camp

Kat has been going to Girl Scout camp this week. She has been a Brownie for the last school year, after finally finding a troop available for her.
(Trust me – It was a long and tedious journey)


So I signed her up for 2 weeks of camp this summer. It’s a real day camp by a lake where the kids go swimming in everyday, and do activities like canoeing, art and crafts, cookout, etc.
Camp is from 9am to 4pm, but the bus comes to our town at 8am to pick up the girls and drops them off at 5pm.
With my manager’s approval, I work through lunch and take off a little earlier, and manage to get back in plenty of time to pick Kat up.


And I am so glad she is enjoying herself so much this last couple of days.
The first day when I picked her up, she said:
“That was great!!”


Money well spent, I guess J

No comments: